Justin qualified in London as a solicitor in 1994 and following qualification worked in-house in retail and logistics businesses becoming Legal Director of Bodycare International and Senior Legal Counsel of TDG PLC until he founded his own firm, Selig + Partners in 2006 where he built a team of nine solicitors specialising in property work.
In 2012, Justin set up one of the first Alternative Business Structure Law Firms – Landlord Action, specialising in assisting residential landlords, which he sold to Hamilton Fraser in 2017.
In 2023 Justin and his team at Selig + Partners moved to Spencer West and Justin specialises in Commercial and Residential Property transactions for SMEs and professional property developers and investors as well as business acquisitions and disposals where the businesses have a property element.
- Purchase and sale of commercial and residential property
- Purchase and sale of development sites and properties
- Development finance
- Commercial Landlord and Tenant
- Residential Landlord and Tenant
- Lease Extensions and Enfranchisement
- Purchase and sale of businesses and partnerships
- Transfers of equity
- Mortgage finance
Outside of work, Justin enjoys running and sailing.