Paul is a highly experienced business and corporate lawyer with extensive experience in corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions, IPOs and private equity. Paul’s clients include private and public companies, investment funds and entrepreneurs. Paul has extensive experience and adopts a practical business approach to legal issues.
His recent work includes:
• £2.5 million fundraise for Technology Minerals Plc (LSE:TM1) with combined equity and convertible loan note.
• advising and completing £4 million convertible bond facility
• acting for Technology Minerals Plc in the listing of its share capital on the LSE main market and in the simultaneous acquisition of four companies
• advising on stock market listings, including AIM, LSE main market, Nasdaq First North and Vienna Borse
• acting for the issuer of a £100 million bond programme on Euronext Dublin
• advising on equity and debt fund raising programmes by private placement of shares
• acting for the sellers in a complex multi-jurisdictional sale of an international school in Spain
• acting for the sellers in a £16.5 million cash and stock sale of telecommunications software company DXI Limited to 8×8 inc.