Zain graduated with a 2:1 in his LLB at Oxford Brookes University in 2020 and is currently undertaking the newly introduced SQE to qualify as a solicitor.
Since Zain has started at Spencer West, he has advised on a range of matters including commercial and residential property, Litigation and general commercial.
Zain specialises in Real Estate and Private Finance; this includes the purchase and refinance of commercial and residential property through the use of private lending facilities such as Bridging Loans.
Zain regularly works alongside Notable Companies, Developers and High Net-Worth Individuals.
- Acted on a number of Bridging Loan transactions over the course of two years with a total estimated value of over £35 Million.
- Acted for a publicly listed oil company in the restructure of their commercial property portfolio.
- Acted for a high net worth individual in the purchase of an iconic £5 Million property in Berkshire, England.
- Acted for a private client in the sale of their £2.95 Million property portfolio.
- Acted on a cross-border company acquisition and merger, worth £1.75 Million.
Zain joined us in 2020, prior to which he had worked for Chatham Chambers Solicitors where he assisted the director of the firm directly, in Property and Commercial matters.