With over 20 years’ experience, Emma is a client-focused solicitor specialising in residential and commercial property including purchases of investment properties, commercial purchases, auction properties and developments. She also advises on landlord and tenant contracts, including drafting leases, lease extensions and licences for works.
In addition, Emma is experienced in matters of drafting Wills and Lasting Powers of Attorney.
Emma’s expertise is grounded in commercial experience, having graduated in Law and Accountancy, then having practised in several boutique real estate law firms, before starting and running her own law firm for over 16 years.
Emma regularly acts for numerous investors based both in the UK and abroad, assisting them with their commercial and residential real estate and private client requirements. Emma also acts in corporate real estate transactions, where clients have included a national veterinary practice in their expansion and restructuring before ultimate sale. Emma also works closely with a number of estates agents, assisting their clients on residential property sales and purchases.
Recent experience includes:
* restructuring of a corporate real estate portfolio
* sale of a development of 70 flats involving the UK Government ‘Help to Buy’ scheme
* real estate investment refinance in the sum of £7 million
* purchase of a commercial building in central London for £50 million
* sale of a development of 16 flats all involving the ‘Help to Buy’ scheme.
Emma acts in a voluntary capacity as Chair of Governors at her local primary school in Hertfordshire.