Ilana is a highly regarded corporate and commercial solicitor, qualified in both the UK and South Africa. She has several years’ experience working in law firms in the City of London, in-house (including at FTSE 100 companies) and general legal consulting.
Ilana’s clients range from entrepeneurs and start-ups to large international corporates across a variety of industries. Ilana’s in-house experience has given her an appreciation of the importance of a pragmatic, commercial approach.
- Advising both a multinational software company and a global digital marketing group on the acquisition and sale of various businesses and subsidiaries
- Advising the founder on a substantial private equity acquisition of a global digital technology, marketing, data and creative group
- Advising on the group reorganisation of a pet business; drafting various intra-group agreements including sale agreements, share buyback agreements, deeds of waiver of loan, novations; various board and LLP minutes and resolutions
- Drafting complex shareholder and investment agreements and articles of association for companies in various industries including property investment, wealth management and software development
- Advising multinational software company on various commercial agreements including software licences and development agreements