James is a dedicated and professional 9 years PQE Commercial Real Estate and Development Solicitor with experience of commercial and residential property and public and private sector property development work. He has substantial experience of building and developing sustainable working relationships with clients with many years’ experience of and a commitment to client care.
Prior to this, James worked for 12 years as a senior manager of a large housing and property group in London, where he was responsible for a department of over 40 staff, including managing the departmental budget and recruiting and managing the staff.
James has worked in partnership with numerous London Local Authorities, including Westminster, Barnet, Islington, Newham, and Harrow. James was formerly an elected local government Councillor and a member of the Council’s Executive Team with responsibility for Housing Services and Personnel.
James advises on:
- new leases, renewals, assignments, surrenders, variations, Landlord and Tenant work
- development agreements, options and conditional contracts
- complex residential matters
- freehold purchase and sale
- Landlord and Tenant Act 1954 advice and negotiation.