With over 13 years’ experience in Residential Property, Lisa can deal with all types of Freehold and Leasehold conveyancing matters. Lisa is a qualified solicitor, regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and a member of the Law Society.
Lisa acts for private individuals, investors, companies and landlords. Whether acting for first time buyers, or seasoned property professionals, she applies the same level of care and attention to her clients.
Lisa understands the significant stress that clients can experience when buying and selling property and has a cool head in stressful situations. She is patient with her clients and is very approachable; qualities which are essential in her line of work.
Lisa takes time to understand what motivates her clients and can progress transactions accordingly. She is a strong communicator and likes to build long lasting relationships with her clients. She secures lots of repeat business from clients with whom she has worked in the past, which is testament to her commitment to the highest service levels.
She is based in Yorkshire but can act for clients across England, with seamless systems to deliver excellent service standards. She is very well versed in the property market and understands emerging market trends which are of utmost importance to her clients.
- Acting for buyers or sellers of residential property.
- Preparation of Statutory Declarations in relation to Adverse Possession claims.
- Acting on sales of Auction property to include preparation of the legal pack.
- Acting on remortgage of Buy to Let properties to finance other purchase transactions.
- Advising on complex title issues such as rights of way, restrictive covenants and exclusivity agreements.
- Dealing with registration of unregistered land.
- Purchase of property on behalf of Property Companies using mortgage finance.
- Dealing with Transfers of Equity.
- Acting on sales for Executors and Administrators.
- Acting on purchases on behalf of Deputies in Court of Protection matters.
- Working collaboratively with private lenders in Bridging Finance applications.
- Providing Independent Legal Advice to Company directors when acting as mortgage Guarantors.
- Acting on purchases of multi-million-pound properties.
- Drafting Declarations of Trust.
- Negotiating a Deed of Mutual Covenant and Grant in relation to a Flying Freehold.