Negotiating TUPE Clauses in Outsourcing Contracts
Have you been awarded a contract to supply services? Or are you about to lose a contract on a re-tender? Then TUPE may apply. This practical webinar will explain the rules around service provision change and when TUPE will or will not apply.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Reminder of the main provisions of TUPE
- What is a service provision change affecting outsourcing contracts?
- When might TUPE apply?
- When might it not apply?
- The activities transferred must remain the same: can you reconfigure the contract?
- The client must remain the same
- The must be no disaggregation of the service among new suppliers. Is this an option?
- Is there an organised grouping of employees to which employees are assigned?
- Drafting techniques (1) Transferor
- Drafting techniques (2) Transferee
- Usual clauses
- Employee liability Information
- Information and consultation
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Friday 5th March 2021 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days. Please note that this is a paid for webinar.