New right to work check processes
Is your organisation ready for the changes to right to work checking?
Immigration and Global Mobility expert Samar Shams recently hosted a webinar where she shared guidance on the new right to work check processes.
This webinar covers the major changes to the approved right to work check processes, including:
- Mandatory use of the share code system for Biometric Residence Permit card holders
- Using Identity Service Providers to conduct remote checks
- Checking documents via video link
- Temporary COVID-19 policies
- Checking EU nationals’ right to work
- Which documents are valid for family members of EU nationals
Watch our webinar here >>