Sangeeta is an experienced private client lawyer working with individuals and families helping them put in place the most effective strategies to manage their estates. She provides legal advice to individuals, international families, beneficiaries and trustees on all aspects of wealth preservation and estate planning.
Sangeeta’s experience includes:
- preparing simple and complex wills for clients with UK and cross jurisdictional assets
- advising on succession planning and inheritance tax mitigation
- advising on domicile and the tax implications for UK and non-UK domiciled individuals
- advising on lifetime gift tax planning
- advising on and preparing relevant trusts to suit clients circumstances
- advising on Grants of Representation and full Administration of post death estates
- advising on General and Lasting Powers of Attorney
- advising on protection of assets for vulnerable individuals including deputyship applications to the Court of Protection.
Sangeeta is passionate about her work. She provides a high level of service, delivering clear and pragmatic legal advice to her clients.
Prior to joining Spencer West LLP, Sangeeta worked at various law firms in London and Kent. She is an affiliate member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners and is working towards full TEP qualification.